Saturday, January 3, 2009

Got a finger injury?

"I have a finger injury" is something we hear somewhat often here at The Front. If you're on a forced holiday from climbing as a result of a tweaked digit, check out this article at Rock and Ice.

While you might be freaking out because you can't get your climb on right now, without exception everyone we know who gets injured says the same thing within a week of returning to climbing- "I feel stronger now than I did before I got hurt!"

Now would be a good time to check out a Beginner Yoga Class at The Front (Wed from 6-7pm), or a Propulsion Pilates class.

Thanks to Rock and Ice for their support of The Front's events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Now I just need some advice on how to heal finger injuries from pressing the fret buttons too hard while playing Guitar Hero.