Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eye of the Tiger!


I am sitting at the Front desk and putting together a To Do list for this upcoming comp that begins...in two days! There is still so much to be done! In advance, I want to thank all of our volunteers and the staff from NE2C for all their hard work.




But this brings me to my point. As I look into the gym, I see no less that 25 people from here in Salt Lake, the East Coast, the West Coast, and even Paris setting, cleaning, organizing and getting psyched! This is not even counting all the folks setting up for the pro finals round at the Shilo Inn (in the sun!).




Eye of the Tiger efforts are happening all over the place and it's exciting!




Come on Monday to watch the pro qualifiers! From what I can see already, the problems are going to be fantastic! Tuesday is the finals round downtown at the Shilo Inn and Wednesday holds our Citizens' Redpoint Comp and BBQ.




Members of The Front Climbing Club: even if you do not climb in the comp, you are invited to the party and BBQ. We want you to know we appreciate you all! So come and enjoy!








No comments: